These rules have been put into place to ensure that our patrons have a safe and enjoyable visit. Thank you for supporting a great American tradition! We hope
you come back again soon and remember to tell your family and friends about
the Elm Road Triple Drive-In!
Our movie sound is broadcast in FM stereo through your car radio. Please bring a boombox if you plan to sit outside your vehicle, or if your car radio is inoperable. We have a limited number of portable radios on site for rent, if needed.
***** VEHICLE PARKING *****
- All full size trucks, vans & SUV’s park alongside the concession stand.
- Mini vans, small trucks & small SUV’s - first three rows in front of concession stand or front 2 rows of any screen (rows will be marked with a large orange cone).
- All raised liftgates must be tied down to roof level (see parking attendant on golf cart for tie down rope if needed).
- GOLDEN RULE: One parking space per vehicle. Park approximately 1 foot away from the speaker pole. Two vehicles fit between each set of poles. We reserve the right to reposition you, if you do not park correctly.
- Turn off engine promptly after parking. No engine idling during the movie.
- Chairs & blankets must be placed in front of your vehicle, not beside it.
- Absolutely no sitting on the roof of vehicles.
- Caution - drive slowly! Speed limit 5 mph. Beware of children & pedestrians. Park your vehicle promptly upon entering the theatre & DO NOT MOVE YOUR CAR AGAIN until exiting.
- Please be courteous. Parking lights should be used when entering & exiting the
- Walk to the concession stand, do not drive (unless handicapped). Remain parked until exiting.
- NO SWITCHING SCREENS. Patrons must view only the movies shown on the screen where their tickets specify. Do not move your vehicle at intermission to get closer to another screen.
***** GENERAL RULES *****
- No rainchecks, re-entries, or refunds. The show goes on rain or shine. If you leave the theatre, you will be charged full price to re-enter.
- Bringing outside food or beverages onto the property requires the purchase of a food permit upon admission. Permit is $5.00 per vehicle. Food permit may not be shared between vehicles. Display permit on your dash. Please be honest at the gate! Vehicles inside the theatre with food/beverage will be charged double for Food/Beverage permit ($10.00) or be ejected from the theatre.
- Trash cans are conveniently located. Please use them and do not litter.
- The playground closes when the show begins.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No vehicle lighting is allowed while the movies are being shown. Headlights, parking lights, & all interior lights must remain off.
- Retain your tickets. Do not discard the stubs.
- Be considerate of those around you. No loud talking or profane language. Keep your radio's volume at a reasonable level. Rude or obnoxious behavior will not be tolerated.
- Alcoholic beverages & glass containers are prohibited at the theatre.
- The use of video cameras or other recording devices is strictly prohibited inside the theatre.
- No laser pointers allowed. No fireworks or sparklers.
- No cooking, grilling, or food preparation is allowed on the premises.
- No shirt, no shoes, no service.
- Parking lot attendants on the golf carts are here for your convenience & safety. Please be courteous & follow their instructions.
- Patrons assume all responsibility for the actions of their pets. Pets must be restrained on a short leash at all times for the safety of others. Please clean-up after your pet!
NOTE: Failure to comply with any of these drive-in theatre rules of conduct, may result in expulsion from the theatre without refund.